Dear Residents of Hansa Garden!
On 27th October 2019 we are celebrating Deepavali, On this special day May happiness and Contentment fill your lives and let it easily catch like lights and crackers to others! We wish you all a festival full of sweet memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all again a very Happy, Beautiful, Prosperous and Safe Deepavali!!
Water supply will start from 5.00Am to facilitate Ganga Snanam on this auspicious day.
We request everyone to follow a few Guidelines for Happy and safe Diwali!
1. Store your FireCrackers safely, away from children and sources of fire.
2. Dispose the used FireCrackers safely.
3. Wear well fitting clothes without loose ends. Avoid synthetic clothes.
4. Buy Fireworks of reputed brands.
5. Do not bring Pets to the Fireworks Area. Please keep them indoors away from the sudden brightness and noises.
6. For fire emergencies – Each family can keep a bucket of water handy in case a burn or fire incident occurs. Let’s hope for best, but as a part of contingency plan, Association is also trying to tie up with an ambulance service and we will list down emergency numbers to call in a separate notice.
7. HGFOA Management has decided to be Noise-Free this Diwali. Please cooperate in making this Diwali a Festival of Lights and not a Festival of Noise. Too Noisy Crackers are NOT welcome as we have lots of senior and super senior citizens and kids on our Hansa Garden!
The Designated Time Period for bursting FireCrackers are: 6AM to 10PM
Thanks and regards