Dear Residents of Hansa Garden!
On 27th October 2019 we are celebrating Deepavali, On this special day May happiness and Contentment fill your lives and let it easily catch like lights and crackers to others! We wish you all a festival full of sweet memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all again a very Happy, Beautiful, Prosperous and Safe Deepavali!!
Water supply will start from 5.00Am to facilitate Ganga Snanam on this auspicious day.
We request everyone to follow a few Guidelines for Happy and safe Diwali!
1. Store your FireCrackers safely, away from children and sources of fire.
2. Dispose the used FireCrackers safely.
3. Wear well fitting clothes without loose ends. Avoid synthetic clothes.
4. Buy Fireworks of reputed brands.
5. Do not bring Pets to the Fireworks Area. Please keep them indoors away from the sudden brightness and noises.
6. For fire emergencies – Each family can keep a bucket of water handy in case a burn or fire incident occurs. Let’s hope for best, but as a part of contingency plan, Association is also trying to tie up with an ambulance service and we will list down emergency numbers to call in a separate notice.
7. HGFOA Management has decided to be Noise-Free this Diwali. Please cooperate in making this Diwali a Festival of Lights and not a Festival of Noise. Too Noisy Crackers are NOT welcome as we have lots of senior and super senior citizens and kids on our Hansa Garden!
The Designated Time Period for bursting FireCrackers are: 6AM to 10PM
Thanks and regards
ஹன்சாவில் குடியிருப்போர் கவனத்திற்கு :
நமது குடியிருப்பில் ஹன்சா நுழைவு வாயில் (Main Gate) செல்லும் பாதையில் பராமரிப்பு பணி வருகின்ற 21.10.2019 திங்கள் இரவு 10 மணி முதல் 22.10.2019 செவ்வாய் மாலை 6 மணி வரை நடைபெற இருப்பதால் குடியிருப்போர் அனைவரும் ஹன்சாவில் மெயின் பாதையை பயன்படுத்தாமல் இரண்டாவது பாதையை அதாவது P பிளாக் பாதையை பயன்படுத்துமாறு கேட்டு கொள்ளுகின்றோம்.
தங்களின் வாகனத்திற்கு ஹன்சா ஸ்டிக்கர் வாங்கி ஒட்டிக்கொள்ளுமாறு கேட்டு கொள்ளுகின்றோம்.
தங்களின் மேலான ஆதரவுக்கு மிக்க நன்றி.
ஹன்சா கார்டன் – நிர்வாகி
The office bearers and the management on the whole, thank each and every residents of Hansa Garden for your tremendous understanding and support rendered during water crisis period. We would like to restore the water timings to 2 hours since we have raised water levels right now. In order to avoid severe crisis, we may reduce the timings gradually when the ground water level depletes. We thank you all once again for your co-operation and support.
Maintenance for the month of October 2019 will be adjusted against the advance payments received during water crisis period and hence residents those who paid in advance up to Oct-2019 are not required to pay for the month of October 2019. Please schedule your maintenance payment of Rs.1000 form Nov2019 onwards as usual.
Let us hope and work together to achieve our goals and dreams of our association and request your cooperation and support as usual. Sd- dated-24.09.2019 Secretary- HGFOA
The resignation submitted by the office bearers has been already accepted by the Executive committee and based on the recommendation of the Executive committee Emergency General body has been called to discuss on future course of action.
The following members have been nominated as office bearers for the period 2019-2020 at the meeting held on 22nd September 2019. The new office bearers will assume office from the 22nd September 2019.
Mr. N.AkilaKumar (Flat no. RS6).
Mr. T.V.Krishnamurthy (Flat no. OF5)
Mr. P. Vebhin Chandar (Flat no. FT3)
Mr. T.Thirupathi Venkatesan (Flat no. RG1)
Mrs. S.Priya Jayaraman (Flat no. QT5)
Mr. T.Gnanasigamani (Flat no. RF6)
Chairman of the meeting
held on 22nd September 2019